Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Honestly, the one thing that really annoys me from most romantic comedy films (apart from their silly stories, which sometimes happens--but this is not my point for now) is this fact...

...that they will drag the camera away from the lovey-dovey characters when they are at the peak of being very romantic on screen at that moment.

Like seriously. I totally understand that it sometimes fulfills the aesthetic purpose of the film, but still I want to see them being very romantic! I want to see them kissing while hugging, or holding hands, or their expression when they are finally getting married, or whatever it is that they're doing (sex is not included for this reason: it's a rom-com and it's somewhat unlikely to see any actual sex scene, let alone the explicit one, in this genre, for most rom-coms are targeted to be PG-13-rated).

Or maybe is it just me? Maybe most people never mind with this. Or they do? LOL.

Do I miss something here? If I do miss anything or if you do have thoughts and opinions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment